Buckskins & Black Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invite your friends with like interests.

+5
uffda
francisco
campmate
bent
Buck Conner
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Invite your friends with like interests. - Page 2 Empty Re: Invite your friends with like interests.

Post by Buck Conner 24/10/2023, 10:01 am

Mustang65 wrote:

Somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?! LOL!
Invite your friends with like interests. - Page 2 Death-10

Funny now but at age 17, I had a close call while in the hospital like your picture. Had just had a kidney removed that morning, on the 8th floor of the hospital, needed to use the bathroom- kept ringing for the nurse, no reply. Got up (dizzy) and damn near did like your joke. The guy in the bed next to me in the recovery room grabbed me or I would have made a big splash on the concrete below. Lucky day ...

Invite your friends with like interests. - Page 2 Mounta12

This was a NO SHIT experience for me,  now I tell the the doctors "don't want to be near any windows no matter what floor ...".

Buck Conner
Buck Conner

https://sitting-fox-agency.forumot

Mustang65 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Invite your friends with like interests. - Page 2 Empty Re: Invite your friends with like interests.

Post by bbc 23/3/2024, 2:12 pm

Buck Conner wrote:I got word last night that "Bent" is not doing very well, had his third heart attack over the weekend.  Wish him a fast recovery like he has done in the past.

Invite your friends with like interests. - Page 2 Capote10

Bent passed two weeks ago in a rest home, just what he didn't want thanks to his daughter's greed.

Invite your friends with like interests. - Page 2 Manyna18

bbc
bbc

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2