Buckskins & Black Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We think "Trophy Room" is for animal trophies and prizes won.

2 posters

Go down

We think "Trophy Room" is for animal trophies and prizes won. Empty We think "Trophy Room" is for animal trophies and prizes won.

Post by Buck Conner 7/19/2021, 11:31 am

When I see the name "Trophy Room" most think of a real "Trophy Room" not someone blowing smoke.

We think "Trophy Room" is for animal trophies and prizes won. Trophy11
We think "Trophy Room" is for animal trophies and prizes won. Trophy12
We think "Trophy Room" is for animal trophies and prizes won. Trophy13

We think "Trophy Room" is for animal trophies and prizes won. A_few_10
These were won just playing around at a few Championship Shoots winning at a "State Level" with other some what serious shooters. Ribbons were always easy to win. Money shoots brought out the best of the best shooters ....  Laughing  

tongue
Buck Conner
Buck Conner

https://sitting-fox-agency.forumot

Back to top Go down

We think "Trophy Room" is for animal trophies and prizes won. Empty Re: We think "Trophy Room" is for animal trophies and prizes won.

Post by Hanshi 10/1/2021, 12:35 pm

I have a few including squirrel, bobcats, coons and deer.  Most are now gone and only a few remain.  The only place I'm allowed to display the ones I kept is in my small bedroom.   Also picked up a "trophy" here and there in a few shoots.  Here's about all I have kept.
We think "Trophy Room" is for animal trophies and prizes won. DSC00401
Some of the balls I've managed to recover from deer.
We think "Trophy Room" is for animal trophies and prizes won. Digital-Still-Camera
This was taken in the basement before we moved.
We think "Trophy Room" is for animal trophies and prizes won. 4fd9c88d-3e56-40ea-837a-f8e416f47111-zpsrc7diicj
Hanshi
Hanshi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum