Buckskins & Black Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question the counter guy as to their inventory ...

4 posters

Go down

Question the counter guy as to their inventory ... Empty Question the counter guy as to their inventory ...

Post by Buck Conner 16/1/2022, 11:25 am

Question the counter guy as to their inventory ... Backgr10
SUBJECT: Question the counter guy as to their inventory ...

The more I look at what's available for our sport of muzzle-loading that suppliers have on hand. The more discussed I become. Lot's of nice pictures and descriptions, but seems the "OUT OF STOCK" sign is there on most of the items we use.

I found out by mistake with some of the bigger names that they only carry a few of each item and are "banking" on their major supplier of having the back-up goods. (Now probably sitting on a ship in some harbor waiting to be unloaded).

Well that doesn't help us when we need an item now. Having to chase parts for GRRW Collectors Association builds has really opened my eyes to really valid inventories like seen on the supplier's website. This is like when President Carter was playing with our economy 1977 $$$.

Be aware of this when ordering your supplies, question the counter guy as to their inventory and your needs that are wanted now.

Question the counter guy as to their inventory ... Huntin25
Buck Conner
Buck Conner

https://sitting-fox-agency.forumot

Mustang65 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Question the counter guy as to their inventory ... Empty Re: Question the counter guy as to their inventory ...

Post by Winter Hawk 19/1/2022, 8:10 am

Suzi at the Gunworks Emporium (https://thegunworks.com/) has about everything a person needs, and she's good people. Her husband Joe died a while back and she's running it now. A good source of parts for T-C sidelock parts.

~Kees~

Winter Hawk

Back to top Go down

Question the counter guy as to their inventory ... Empty Re: Question the counter guy as to their inventory ...

Post by Mustang65 19/1/2022, 11:16 am

Buck Conner wrote:.

Question the counter guy as to their inventory ... Backgr10
SUBJECT: Question the counter guy as to their inventory ...

The more I look at what's available for our sport of muzzle-loading that suppliers have on hand. The more discussed I become. Lot's of nice pictures and descriptions, but seems the "OUT OF STOCK" sign is there on most of the items we use.

I found out by mistake with some of the bigger names that they only carry a few of each item and are "banking" on their major supplier of having the back-up goods. (Now probably sitting on a ship in some harbor waiting to be unloaded).

Well that doesn't help us when we need an item now. Having to chase parts for GRRW Collectors Association builds has really opened my eyes to really valid inventories like seen on the supplier's website. This is like when President Carter was playing with our economy 1977 $$$.

Be aware of this when ordering your supplies, question the counter guy as to their inventory and your needs that are wanted now.

Question the counter guy as to their inventory ... Huntin25

Buck, I agree with you wholeheartedly! Seems that most of these damned companies and not only for muzzleloading supplies, but everything else on the market, are waiting to get an order then they drop ship it from the manufacturer/supplier!! When you order something ask if it is in their physical inventory and shipping time.
Mustang65
Mustang65

https://www.mountaingnome.com

Buck Conner and Mustang65 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by deerstalkert 7/7/2023, 9:16 am

it is the amazon business model. everyone thinks they can use it and become the next Jeff Bezos.
Question the counter guy as to their inventory ... Uncle-13

deerstalkert

Buck Conner likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Buck Conner 7/7/2023, 12:45 pm

At a glance I thought that picture was Stan (mustang65) on a bad day .....

Question the counter guy as to their inventory ... Newlog26

Buck Conner
Buck Conner

https://sitting-fox-agency.forumot

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang65 8/7/2023, 9:36 am

Buck Conner wrote:.

At a glance I thought that picture was Stan (mustang65) on a bad day .....

Question the counter guy as to their inventory ... Newlog26

Are you kidding Buck?! That's me on a good day! cheers affraid
Mustang65
Mustang65

https://www.mountaingnome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down