Buckskins & Black Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO HAPPY FACES ALLOWED

2 posters

Go down

NO HAPPY FACES ALLOWED Empty NO HAPPY FACES ALLOWED

Post by Buck Conner 27/10/2023, 12:04 pm

Had a friend that hated (really hated) the smiley face and would go nuts when he saw one.

Uffda was a very good friend of Kermit (NO not the frog, that set him off along with being SHORT). Anyway, there was damn near a fight in my store over this cartoon.

NO HAPPY FACES ALLOWED Ker310

He worked night at a "T" post company in Loveland CO, one of the employees hung up a smiley face in their tin shed to tease Kermit and he went nuts. All the employes carried handguns at the plant because of snakes and rats. Bad idea on the smiley face, all the employees (20 plus) pulled their firearms and put over 100 rounds through the smiley face and the walls of their shed. I have no idea why the cops. When the foreman came back from lunch and saw the damage the whole crew was in deep trouble. To keep their jobs, they had to check their firearm at his office and be given a pick handle for issues with the snakes and rats. NO HAPPY FACES ALLOWED said the sign at the gate. These crazy guys became famous at the local bars ...

NO HAPPY FACES ALLOWED Mounta17
Buck Conner
Buck Conner

https://sitting-fox-agency.forumot

uffda and Mustang65 like this post

Back to top Go down

NO HAPPY FACES ALLOWED Empty Re: NO HAPPY FACES ALLOWED

Post by uffda 27/10/2023, 6:45 pm

So humorous. I used to send him happy face plastic bags (received from businesses) thank you for your business. You know. Kermit never said "thanks uffda "as he muttered however I did put them to good use on a tree. We did have many good laughs. Here's to you powder hawk. ☺
uffda
uffda

Buck Conner likes this post

Back to top Go down