Buckskins & Black Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visit The Mountain Man

3 posters

Go down

Visit The Mountain Man Empty Visit The Mountain Man

Post by FrontierGander 11/7/2024, 8:52 pm

July 4th my girlfriend and i went to Colorado Springs for her bday and stayed the night. We got up there early and I delivered a package of my bear paws patch lube to the mountain man store in manitou springs colorado. Have been going there for years and it never gets old! I met Kurt on this trip and hes an awesome guy to talk with. I wish I had had more time to visit and talk, but parking in that little city is a mess and costs her hour LOL. The store is completely stocked! I was shocked to see American Pioneer powder and got news that they never went out of business, they just are reforming. I got their number and plan on doing some talking.

Visit The Mountain Man 45012010
Visit The Mountain Man 45032710
Visit The Mountain Man 45032810
Visit The Mountain Man 44872510
Visit The Mountain Man 44978710
Visit The Mountain Man 44983810
Visit The Mountain Man 44872410

FrontierGander
FrontierGander
Admin

https://bs-bp.com

biged, uffda and Mustang65 like this post

Back to top Go down

Visit The Mountain Man Empty Re: Visit The Mountain Man

Post by Mustang65 12/7/2024, 7:37 am

That is an awesome store. Like Jonathan said, they stock everything. It is a fun store to visit. Something for every muzzle loader enthusiast.
Mustang65
Mustang65

https://www.mountaingnome.com

uffda likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by uffda 30/7/2024, 5:26 pm

Manitou springs was a fun place to go in 74. I was there, while in the Army. Don't remember the store. However the Buckhorn Rendezvous on county rd 27 Masonville was well stocked too. Seldom did it seem though one didn't see something and walk out the door empty handed. 😂 especially me! From what I was told by fellow buckskinners the Rendezvous held a close second for inventory to the Manitou store...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uffda and many others were at my store nightly, always left with something they couldn't live without ...   Visit The Mountain Man 1f60e  $$$ ...

Fun times while it lasted in the 70's throughout the early 90's. Thanks for the memories Uffda.

Buck [Buckhorn Rendezvous].

Visit The Mountain Man End_of25

uffda
uffda

Buck Conner, uffda and Mustang65 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by uffda 2/8/2024, 11:18 am

It was my great pleasure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Mountain Man shop was a good source to sell our wholesale goods as well as several of my books back then, they were always looking for a discount on our wares - example: 'Success' book they would purchase 20 at a time, same with cleaning & shooting patches, always came out of there with a handfull of coins ...

Mike McCormick [Cache La Pourde Rifle Works in Ft. Collins] would go nuts with the Mountain Man's inventory, he would go back to his store and on the following Monday he would start placing orders $$$ .... then cry about how much he spent.. Visit The Mountain Man 1f600

Buck  "really miss those times now ..."

Visit The Mountain Man Signof40
uffda
uffda

biged and Mustang65 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down