Buckskins & Black Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just wanted to share something about being a member...

3 posters

Go down

Just wanted to share something about being a member... Empty Just wanted to share something about being a member...

Post by Buck Conner 23/11/2021, 10:28 am

Just wanted to share something about being a member, many of us just join and read about what others are doing, that's fine. Then there's a few that will take part in a conversation sharing their knowledge to the subject that's being discussed.

A good example is our newest member Idaho Lewis, he's a walking encyclopedia on long distance shooting and is welling to share his experiences with you if interested in what he has found that works. To me I'm all ears to read and learn from a fine gentlemen.

Buck Conner
Buck Conner

https://sitting-fox-agency.forumot

Idaholewis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to share something about being a member... Empty Re: Just wanted to share something about being a member...

Post by Idaholewis 23/11/2021, 10:43 am

Thank you for the kind words Buck
Idaholewis
Idaholewis

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to share something about being a member... Empty Re: Just wanted to share something about being a member...

Post by Buck Conner 23/11/2021, 10:50 am

Idaholewis wrote:Thank you for the kind words Buck

I have always been amazed at your knowledge and shooting skills, you are a special friend Lewis. Thank you.
Buck Conner
Buck Conner

https://sitting-fox-agency.forumot

Idaholewis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jcast 1/4/2024, 8:11 pm

I really appreciate the You Tube videos and the pointer on using an over powder patch and the positive impact it has on accuracy. I've incorporated this into my loading procedure. Now just gotta get the .50 cal Traditions kit finished. Thanks for sharing your knowledge on long range gong ringing fun!

Jcast

Mustang65 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down