Buckskins & Black Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRY SOMETHING NEW

Go down

TRY SOMETHING NEW Empty TRY SOMETHING NEW

Post by Buck Conner 20/10/2022, 10:03 am

Hey folks, we need some input ...

This place has slowed down on everything, we need to see some activity. What's on your mind; questions on a subject, how to do something ... speak up and let's talk.

Like The "Thinker" says * TRY SOMETHING NEW" and so on ...

TRY SOMETHING NEW Trade_12

I'll start this with a little history of my past experiences.

Don't get me wrong, my past wife's (2) both claim I have a mental disorder as I don't sleep very much.

My problem for over 50 years has been my wheels are always turning, innovative ideas, new business ideas, places I want to experience in an early lifestyle, etc, etc ...  There's always something to do, open a book and put yourself in one of the characters' places ...

My wife of thirty plus years says I'm good with starting a new profitable business but lose interest in 5-8 years and it's sold or will team up with a friend and buy out like businesses in the area.

Always on the move with some business venture, why I show my logo at the bottom of my information.

~ Buying ~ Selling ~ Trading ~

* "TRY SOMETHING NEW"

What's your story, thoughts ...

TRY SOMETHING NEW Buy-se13

In the early 1980's everyone and their dog started selling black powder guns and accessories thanks to T/C and CVA. It was easy to get an FFL license to sell black powder (with large supplies available). As the years went on many of these little operations started to fail do to the overload.

Cache La Poudre Rifleworks (Mike McCormick) and Buckhorn Rendezvous (Buck Conner) decided to buy up these "kitchen table operations". Buying these folks out was a big deal and I sold my business to Mike. Now Cache La Poudre Rifleworks (Ft. Collins CO) was the only source for black powder and accessories in a 100-mile area. McCormick (business owner) and I as (the buying agent) enjoyed having control for several years. If a kitchen table business popped up, I was there and bought their inventory and moved on ...

Buck Conner
Buck Conner

https://sitting-fox-agency.forumot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum