Buckskins & Black Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR SENIORS & VETERANS WHO WORKED ALL THEIR LIVES!,

2 posters

Go down

FOR SENIORS & VETERANS WHO WORKED ALL THEIR LIVES!, Empty FOR SENIORS & VETERANS WHO WORKED ALL THEIR LIVES!,

Post by Buck Conner 25/10/2022, 2:57 pm

Jonathan states: NO POLITICS OR RELIGION!

Well once in a while one cannot help themselves, sorry kid but your Dad will agree on this ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR SENIORS & VETERANS WHO WORKED ALL THEIR LIVES!, NOW ON SOCIAL SECURITY, I SHARED THIS WITH REPRESENTATIVE KEN BUCK, SENATORS MICHAEL BENNETT & JOHN HICKENLOOPER OF COLORADO!!

MANY OF OUR POLITICIANS ONLY CARE ABOUT 2 THINGS, "MONEY & POWER"!

I am not the only senior thinking the same thing! We want the same advantages of those illegals and welfare recipients that never worked for a day in their lives. High fuel prices, groceries, lumber, everything that has to do with transportation, is skyrocketing, because of your lousy policies! We seniors on Social Security need and demand an immediate increase in payments of at least 20%!!! We can't afford fuel or food due to your economic policies! You can't blame Putin because these prices were skyrocketing months before Putin invaded the Ukraine! We also want the Medicare copays, premiums, and deductibles, removed, just like Medicaid provides to your illegals and welfare population. We on Social Security Medicare want. eye, hearing dental, and vision care, just like YOU provide to illegals and welfare recipients on Medicaid!! You personally have done nothing for the seniors that worked hard all their lives, or for veterans. I applied for VA benefits over a year ago and still am waiting and will probably be denied!! It's easier for people to get WELFARE!!

AND BTW! THAT IS BS ABOUT YOUR GUN LAWS!! CRIMINALS HAVE NO LAWS THAT THEY OBEY!! YOU JUST TAKE GUNS OUT OF THE HANDS OF HONEST PEOPLE SO THEY CAN'T DEFEND THEMSELVES!! YOU AND I BOTH KNOW COPS ARE THERE AFTER THE CRIME IS COMMITTED!! I WAS A DEPUTY FOR 18 YEARS IN COLORADO AND THAT IS A FACT!!!

BASTARDS is a mild term .....

FOR SENIORS & VETERANS WHO WORKED ALL THEIR LIVES!, Resear49
Buck Conner
Buck Conner

https://sitting-fox-agency.forumot

Back to top Go down

FOR SENIORS & VETERANS WHO WORKED ALL THEIR LIVES!, Empty Re: FOR SENIORS & VETERANS WHO WORKED ALL THEIR LIVES!,

Post by Winter Hawk 27/10/2022, 1:56 pm

You're preaching to the choir....

One thing I DO have, which all those sucking the government tit don't, is pride in myself, a house that's paid off even if it's in a low income little village, and a wife who loves me and has stood by me all these years.

Well, that's three things but you get the picture.

~Kees~

Winter Hawk

Back to top Go down

FOR SENIORS & VETERANS WHO WORKED ALL THEIR LIVES!, Empty Re: FOR SENIORS & VETERANS WHO WORKED ALL THEIR LIVES!,

Post by Buck Conner 27/10/2022, 2:04 pm

What more can you ask for Kees, beautiful my friend.
Buck Conner
Buck Conner

https://sitting-fox-agency.forumot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum