Buckskins & Black Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pietta 1851 Steel Frame Revolver - SOLD, Pending funds

2 posters

Go down

Pietta 1851 Steel Frame Revolver - SOLD, Pending funds Empty Pietta 1851 Steel Frame Revolver - SOLD, Pending funds

Post by Winter Hawk 19/11/2023, 2:47 pm

I bought this last year from Dixie Gunworks because this is the gun which started my journey with black powder in 1968.  That first m/l is l-o-n-g since gone and I thought it would be nice to relive my memories of it.  However, I only took it out of the box and cleaned the oil off but never shot it.  I am slowly paring down the accumulated "stuff" I have so the inheritors won't have much to squabble about, including this revolver.  I am asking what I paid for it and will ship it on my dime.  They have gone up in price (https://www.dixiegunworks.com/index/page/product/product_id/8631) so I don't think I am out of line.  If interested, please PM me!

Well dang, I thought I knew how to post a photo but it seems I don't.  PM me with an email address and I'll send some to you.

Last edited by Winter Hawk on 21/11/2023, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Winter Hawk

Mustang65 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Pietta 1851 Steel Frame Revolver - SOLD, Pending funds Empty Re: Pietta 1851 Steel Frame Revolver - SOLD, Pending funds

Post by Mustang65 19/11/2023, 4:09 pm

Winter Hawk wrote:I bought this last year from Dixie Gunworks because this is the gun which started my journey with black powder in 1968.  That first m/l is l-o-n-g since gone and I thought it would be nice to relive my memories of it.  However, I only took it out of the box and cleaned the oil off but never shot it.  I am slowly paring down the accumulated "stuff" I have so the inheritors won't have much to squabble about, including this revolver.  I am asking what I paid for it and will ship it on my dime.  They have gone up in price (https://www.dixiegunworks.com/index/page/product/product_id/8631) so I don't think I am out of line.  If interested, please PM me!

Well dang, I thought I knew how to post a photo but it seems I don't.  PM me with an email address and I'll send some to you.

My friend, I think you should take it out and have some fun burning powder. May you live to 100 year +++!!!
Stan
Mustang65
Mustang65

https://www.mountaingnome.com

Back to top Go down

Pietta 1851 Steel Frame Revolver - SOLD, Pending funds Empty Re: Pietta 1851 Steel Frame Revolver - SOLD, Pending funds

Post by Winter Hawk 21/11/2023, 5:56 pm

Thanks Stan, but I already have a buyer on another forum. Can't renege on the deal after I made the offer; honor and all that, you know!

~Kees~

Winter Hawk

Mustang65 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down