Buckskins & Black Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a picture of Trapper with his collection for the season.

5 posters

Go down

Have a picture of Trapper with his collection for the season. Empty Have a picture of Trapper with his collection for the season.

Post by bent 31/10/2021, 11:27 am

Have a picture of Trapper with his collection for the season.

Have a picture of Trapper with his collection for the season. Trappe11
Check this out for a part-time operation guys.
Sorry the picture isn't clearer, that's Uffda's fault Laughing   Very Happy All these fur bearers were trapped on 12 acres: beaver, fox, coons, musrats and so on.

The goose was shot with a .44 spl. 4 inch handgun along with a coyote, and several deer - that's Buck's doings. I watched the big buck in his lap for three seasons but you know got that one !@#$%^

bent
bent

Back to top Go down

Have a picture of Trapper with his collection for the season. Empty Re: Have a picture of Trapper with his collection for the season.

Post by Buck Conner 7/11/2021, 9:03 am

Thank you Ben for your "Smart A" remark on a few game animals taken.

Let's see you get a goose with a handgun ....   Have a picture of Trapper with his collection for the season. 1f61c

Buck Conner
Buck Conner

https://sitting-fox-agency.forumot

Back to top Go down

Have a picture of Trapper with his collection for the season. Empty Re: Have a picture of Trapper with his collection for the season.

Post by francisco 18/11/2021, 10:13 am

I tried to make the picture clearer but no luck.  I tried to trade Buck out of the rack he's holding (no luck) but did make a trade of several other racks show here.

Have a picture of Trapper with his collection for the season. Trappe11

Man look at the price these stores are getting for pieces of deer horn today for dog chews ...

Shocked

francisco
francisco

Back to top Go down

Post by uffda 27/11/2021, 6:17 pm

Did a lot of furbearer trapping in Minnesota and Iowa when I was young. It's how I got pocket change. Mother didn't appreciate streched furs hanging in the maple tree outside the kitchen window till end of February though, but allways smoothed over with mother's day gift. Good times... Yes indeed.
uffda
uffda

Back to top Go down

Post by uffda 27/11/2021, 7:54 pm

By the way, 65cents was the going rate for prime fleshed and stretched rat pelts. Took a lot to fill the branches on that maple tree in 68.
uffda
uffda

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Hawk 11/12/2021, 7:55 pm

1969 I got $135 for prime beaver in Alaska. Now you can't GIVE it away!

~Kees~

Winter Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Buck Conner 11/1/2022, 11:56 am

We were getting $40 for prime beaver in the early '60s it took ten years to see prices get to $65 - $70 for prime beaver.

Have a picture of Trapper with his collection for the season. Huntin15
Buck Conner
Buck Conner

https://sitting-fox-agency.forumot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down