Buckskins & Black Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Considering an Indian Manufactured Flintlock??

2 posters

Go down

Considering an Indian Manufactured Flintlock?? Empty Considering an Indian Manufactured Flintlock??

Post by Mustang65 11/9/2022, 9:13 am

Found this post on another forum....quite interesting.
I found this on Middlesex Valley Trading it's a great article on the structural integrity of India made black powder guns. The scientific data is a report from a Testing Lab called HP white they are widely regarded as experts in the field of metallurgy! This document clears up a lot of misconceptions about India made flintlocks one of which is inferior materials which this laboratory clearly states is incorrect they go on to say that the manufacturing of this particular weapon which failed due to gross negligence is manufactured to Modern standards and is every bit as good as European and American made muzzleloaders when it comes to the manufacturing process and structural integrity of the components! I know there will be those who disregard this information but being from a scientific lab it is much harder to dispute although I'm sure there will be those who try.
H.P. White Laboratory, Inc
Mustang65
Mustang65

https://www.mountaingnome.com

Back to top Go down

Considering an Indian Manufactured Flintlock?? Empty Re: Considering an Indian Manufactured Flintlock??

Post by Buck Conner 12/9/2022, 1:48 pm

Don't waste your time, they don't even make good junk. Talk about inferior materials, you came to the right spot guy ...

Considering an Indian Manufactured Flintlock?? Hawken20
Buck Conner
Buck Conner

https://sitting-fox-agency.forumot

Mustang65 likes this post

Back to top Go down