Buckskins & Black Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You folks need to look into your family heritage.

Go down

You folks need to look into your family heritage. Empty You folks need to look into your family heritage.

Post by Buck Conner 21/11/2022, 11:47 am

Folks need to look into your family heritage.

There are interesting times that your missing, your family didn't have a mild life that you are enjoying. If your family came over from Europe they were not greeted with open arms when landing on the eastern shore of the new world.

If you investigate what was before them, you can bet it wasn't an enjoyable time. Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New York for example were involved in Indian Wars from early on up to the late 1800's.

You folks need to look into your family heritage. Indian11

Take a look at this book, Indian attacks were a daily event, no one was safe.
The Boyer attack was my great grandfather's family, they seem to have lost members every few years. The Conner side only lost a few living in larger settlement.

Do your family heritage, you'll be surprised and who you really are, no kidding folks.

You folks need to look into your family heritage. Boo11

As I do my family heritage (kids aren't interested, they will be after their elders have passed on). I have found many interesting things that were never mentioned to us as kids, families were too busy trying to make a living and support us.

Now that I'm working on our "Heritage" I have found some interesting items as you will too. Not bragging, just stating historical facts like family in all the major wars fought in the new world. F&I War, Rev War, War of 1812, and so on overseas ...  Check your family heritage guys, no shit you have some interesting folks that you haven't met yet.

Here's an article about my grandfather that none of us knew about (found by accident when doing my research).

You folks need to look into your family heritage. Pappy_10
You folks need to look into your family heritage. Pappy_11

Sgt. Roy S. Boyer is my grandfather (circled in red).

I'm just getting started on this search, it just keeps getting better.

Please take a look at your families, you are going to be surprised .... RESEARCH ~ RESEARCH ~ Reasearch ...

You folks need to look into your family heritage. Resear51

Buck Conner
Buck Conner

https://sitting-fox-agency.forumot

Back to top Go down