Buckskins & Black Powder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLORADO STATE MUZZLE LOADING ASSOCIATION

3 posters

Go down

COLORADO STATE MUZZLE LOADING ASSOCIATION Empty Re: COLORADO STATE MUZZLE LOADING ASSOCIATION

Post by Mustang65 13/6/2022, 4:53 pm

Buck Conner wrote:
Wasn't done with all the "bells & whistles" to straight forward and was asked to remove the site. Fancy ideas with no funds ...

Sorry to hear that Buck.
But they probably won't get that organization off the ground with just a forum.
They need physical membership.
Even their FB page is kind of bland.
Good luck and hope they get their act together.
Mustang65
Mustang65

https://www.mountaingnome.com

Back to top Go down

COLORADO STATE MUZZLE LOADING ASSOCIATION Empty Re: COLORADO STATE MUZZLE LOADING ASSOCIATION

Post by Mustang65 15/6/2022, 9:17 am

Buck Conner wrote:I did what I was asked to too in putting up a website and then taking it down, I'm done. The CSMLA has always been behind in the way they have taken care of business.

COLORADO STATE MUZZLE LOADING ASSOCIATION Sittin12

Sorry Buck. That's why they can't accumulate members to revive the organization!!
They need to pull their heads out of that proverbial dark spot.
You did your best with what you had to work with.
Mustang65
Mustang65

https://www.mountaingnome.com

Back to top Go down

COLORADO STATE MUZZLE LOADING ASSOCIATION Empty Sad

Post by Tenasaw 5/7/2022, 8:37 am

I assume this is the same organization that held the shoots at Camp Hale in 75-78 (Leadville area) which I attended. Coming from 10' elevation, to there, i was asked if the drastic change of elevation changed my point of ball impact. I laughed, said by the time I walked up from the camp area up the little hill to the firing range, my breathing was such I was lucky to hit the paper. At that time I was shooting mostly X stick buffalo and a few side blanket shoots, where I lost my "State of Alabama" buckle to Ken Kelly of Brush. We became long friends and met at many western Rendezvous over the next 30 years. Also a Mr. Hinkley? from Arkansas, great bench shooter, learned a lot from him, Some great folks all. Started doing just Rendezvous some time after but remember a great gathering at that time, shame it went..........
Tenasaw
Tenasaw

FrontierGander and Mustang65 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Buck Conner 5/7/2022, 2:53 pm

I was there from the first State Shoot Championships until it was moved to Denver Metro area. I really liked the old training grounds for our Mountain Division in Leadville.

COLORADO STATE MUZZLE LOADING ASSOCIATION Associ10
Buck Conner
Buck Conner

https://sitting-fox-agency.forumot

Mustang65 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down